- Send your child in or call us so that we can come out and meet them at the vehicle.
- We ask that parents wait in the car during their child’s appointment.
- The waiting room will be closed.
- The game room will be closed.
- We will check your temperature before entering the office.
- We will ask each patient to sanitize each their hands.
- Our team will be wearing protective gear to keep everyone safe.
- We take extra care in sanitizing out tools.
- Please brush your teeth before your appointment as the brushing station will be closed.
- Each chair is six feet apart to social distance.
- Parent’s can facetime their children during their appointment if necessary.
- We will provide a report on the next appointment and make your next appointment for you, which you can call to reschedule if needed.
- We will walk your child back to the car after their appointment is finished.
Friday, May 15, 2020
Much has changed since we saw you last and we wanted to update you on our office and the steps we have taken to ensure we do everything possible to keep our patients and team healthy.
Here are some things to know when preparing for your next appointment:
We are incredibly grateful for the amazing patients and families that we get the privilege of working with everyday. You all have been so patient, understanding, and kind as we process and navigate through our current situation. If you have any questions or concerns regarding ournew safety precautions, please don't hesitate to contact our office.
We are in this together. We can't wait to see your smiles again soon!